What Is Coaching?
Coaching is the art of facilitating an individual or organization to a specific agreed upon outcome by fierce conversation that flushes out the meanings of the client, mobilise the inner resources of the client and unleash the client to actualise his or her dream.
Where does Coaching fit into the other helping professions?
- Consulting is about giving expert advice
- Mentoring is about guiding the less experienced
- Counselling is about healing hurts
- Training is about teaching knowledge and skills
Coaching facilitates the process for the client from the current state to where the client wants to be.
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.” ~ Henry David Thoreau ~
How Does Coaching Work?
The process is outcome based. The client will co-create with the coach the outcomes for the process and will work with the coach to facilitate the desired outcomes.
The Coach has a systemic approach to come to the heart of the matter in a professional and succinct way in order to discover the leverage points for meaningful and sustainable change.
When are you ready for Coaching?
- You want to step back from your life and business and reflect, re-align and recreate
- You want a professional coach as a resource for your success
- You want more from life than mediocrity
- You have a big dream and don’t know where to start
- You know that something in your life needs to change
- You are in a transition period of your life